J. Eric Daniels
|J. Eric Daniels|
|Occupation||Director and Group Chief Executive|
|Employer||Lloyds Banking Group Plc|
Daniels' father was a German academic, his mother Chinese, his wife is Panamanian, and he was raised on the plains of Montana.
He joined the board at Lloyds in 2001 as group executive director, UK retail banking before his appointment as group chief executive in June 2003. He served with Citibank from 1975 and held a number of senior and general management appointments in the USA, South America and Europe before becoming chief operating officer of Citibank Consumer Bank in 1998. Following the Citibank/Travelers merger in 1998, he was chairman and chief executive officer of Travelers Life and Annuity until 2000. He was chairman and chief executive officer of Zona Financiera from 2000 to 2001. A non-executive director of BT Group.
- J Eric Daniels. Forbes.com.
- Eric Daniels: Lloyds Chief Who Made One Deal Too Many. MoneyWeek.
- Director And Group Chief Executive. Forbes.com.
- Executive Directors. Lloyds.
- Lloyds Bank Chief Eric Daniels Given £3.8m To Stay On. guardian.co.uk.