|Location||British Channel Islands|
James Turk is the founder and chairman of GoldMoney.com, co-author of "The Coming Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It: Make a Fortune by Investing in Gold and Other Hard Assets," , and publisher of the Free Gold Money Report.
GoldMoney.com is an online payment system through members can buy goods and services via gold, not cash. GoldMoney's main office is located in Jersey, British Channel Islands, a British crown dependency situated in the English Channel near the north-western tip of France.
Turk was manager of the Commodity Department for the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority from December 1983 — March 1987. .
He also was vice president of The Chase Manhattan Bank from June 1969 — June 1980, holding various positions in the United States, Thailand, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
Graduated in 1969 from George Washington University with a B.A. degree in International Economics 
- Commentator's Corner: James Turk. Kitco.
- The Coming Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It: Make a Fortune by Investing in Gold and Other Hard Assets. Amazon.
- Free Gold Money Report. Free Gold Money Report.
- Finding Comfort (and New Friends) in Gold. The New York Times.
- James Turk. LinkedIn.
- Management: James Turk - Founder. GoldMoney.com.