Jan Arpi is the head of group finance at Swedbank.
He was previously CEO of Cinnober Financial Technology, the Sweden-based provider of electronic trading platforms. Arpi joined the company in 2006, having previously been CEO of SAP Sweden for two years.
Arpi's other positions have included the following:
- CEO and sales director, SAP Svenska AB (SAP Sweden), 2004-2006;
- Deputy CEO and CFO, SAP Svenska AB, 2002-2004;
- Deputy CEO and CFO, A Brand New World in Sweden, 2000-2002 (during which time Arpi was a member of the board for 10 subsidiaries to A Brand New World);
- VP, group treasurer, Swedish Match AB, 1996-2000 (where Arpi established and headed the corporate Treasury department when Swedish Match was divided out from Volvo and stock listed as a separate company. He was also a member of the board of three subsidiaries to Swedish Match.
- Group finance controller/finance manager, Skanska Financial Services AB, 1993-1996 (a role that included being a supplementary member of the board of Skanska Capital. Arpi was also a member of the board of an Irish subsidiary.
- CPA, Price Waterhouse, 1987-1993.
- Management and leadership training at Krauthammer & Krauthammer, IBM Learning and INSEAD in intervals during the years 1999-2006.
- Bachelor in Economics and Business Administration, University of Uppsala, 1984 - 1987.
- Katedralskolan i Uppsala, 1979 - 1982.
John Lothian News Interview
- ↑ Jan Arpi. LinkedIn.
- ↑ Cinnober presents new micro-auction market model. Finextra.
- ↑ Five Minutes with Jan Arpi. John Lothian News.
- ↑ BOAT Consortium Selects Business and Technology Partners. BusinessWire.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.