John Lothian News
|John Lothian News|
|Key People||John Lothian, Publisher; Sarah Rudolph, Managing Editor - Head of Editorial Operations|
|Products||financial newsletters and wikis|
John Lothian News (JLN) is the financially focused new media division of John J. Lothian & Company (JJLCO).
JLN was launched in 2011 as part of a reorganization of the media branch of John J. Lothian & Company, Inc..
In 2011, JLN launched MarketsReformWiki. In 2018, John J. Lothian & Company, Inc. created CrytpMarketsWiki, LLC and launched CryptoMarketsWiki.com.
Products and Services
- John Lothian Newsletter
- JLN Options
- John J. Lothian, Publisher
- Sarah Rudolph, Managing Editor & Head of Editorial Operations
- Jeff Bergstrom, Editor
- Spencer Doar, Editor
- Patrick Lothian, Director of Video
- Michael Forrester, Jr., Producer
- Thom Thompson - Contributing Editor
- Matt Raebel - Contributing Editor
- Jim Kharouf, Contributing Global Markets Editor
- Jim Falvey, Contributing Editor
- Chuck Mackie, Contributing Editor
- Jessica Titlebaum, Contributing Editor
- John Lothian Newsletter. John Lothian & Company, Inc..