|Kottke Associates LLC|
|Key People||Neal Kottke, President and Founder|
|Products||Commodity Trading Advisor and Futures Brokerage|
The firm was based in Chicago, Illinois. The firm specialized in managed futures programs and proprietary trading, while also providing services to professional traders in both Chicago and New York.
Kottke Associates began as a proprietary trading firm and expanded to offer managed futures programs. It offered a complete trading infrastructure that includes more than 100 experienced floor traders in Chicago and New York along with a team of research professionals.
In 2016, Kottke was acquired by HTG Capital Partners, later renamed Hehmeyer Trading + Investments. Hehmeyer bought the introducing broker, money management and proprietary trading businesses of Kottke Associates.
Products and Services
- Neal Kottke, President and Founder
- Ron Seliga. Managing Partner
- J. Michael Crouch, Managing Partner
- Jonathan Markowitz, Managing Partner
- Peter Keenan, Director of Managed Investments
- https://www.ftfnews.com/htg-capital-buys-three-of-kottkes-businesses/13649. Financial Technologies Forum.
- HTG Capital Partners to acquire operations of Kottke Associates. Institutional Investor UK.
- Firm Overview. Kottke Associates.
- HTG Capital Partners, LLC, to Acquire Operations of Kottke Associates, LLC. Business Wire.
- HTG Capital Partners Rebrands as Hehmeyer Trading + Investments. Business Wire.