|Occupation||CEO and founder|
|Employer||Illuminate Financial Management|
Mark Beeston is founder and CEO of Illuminate Financial, a London-based investor and advisor to emerging financial technology firms. He founded the firm upon leaving inter-dealer broker ICAP, where he spent four years as head of post-trade risk and information.
Before joining ICAP, Beeston spent four years as president of T-Zero, a subsidiary of Creditex Group Inc., which was acquired by Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in 2008 and re-branded as ICE Link.
Beeston received an honors degree in Economics from The London School of Economics in 1992.
- Ex-Icap heavyweight joins board of fintech firm. Financial News.
- ICAP Names Mark Beeston Business Development Director. Dow Jones.
- Mark Beeston joins board of reconciliation startup Duco as chairman. Finextra.
- ICE to Buy Creditex for $625 Million in Stock, Cash. Bloomberg.
- T-Zero® Names Derivatives Veteran Mark Beeston As President. ICE.
- Mark Beeston. Illuminate Financial.
- ICAP SEF Application. CFTC.