|Occupation||Chairman of Asia Pacific|
McCombe worked for HSBC Holdings Plc for nearly 20 years, beginning in 1987. He was later named chief executive of HSBC Global Asset Management, and then chief executive of HSBC Hong Kong. His background in asset management influenced HSBC and its private bank sector for many years.
- UPDATE 1-HSBC HK CEO joins BlackRock as Asia chairman. Reuters.
- HSBC loses HK chief to BlackRock. Financial Times.
- HSBC Hong Kong Chief Leaves for BlackRock. WSJ.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE: Mark Seumas McCombe. Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Wharton Speaker Series: Mark McCombe, CEO of HSBC Hong Kong. Wharton.