Michael Peters is an exchange, technology and clearing executive who is deputy CEO of Eurex Frankfurt AG and a member of Eurex's and Eurex Zürich AG's executive board.
As a board member of Eurex, Peters is responsible for derivatives business development, which includes strategic initiatives, market development for Asia and Middle East as well as pricing policy.
In addition, Peters is a member of the board of directors of the Swiss Futures & Options Association.
Peters joined Eurex from OMX, where he was responsible for strategic initiatives and major international projects. He joined OMX in 2001.
Previously, he spent nine years with Deutsche Boerse in various management positions. He was head of Xetra Market Management, manager of the Representative Office in London, and implementation manager for the Xetra trading system.
- Banking Academy Frankfurt / Koblenz - Bankfachwirt, Economics - Finance
- Gymnasium St. Xaver Bad Driburg
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- ↑ Michael Peters. Businessweek.
- ↑ Eurex names Michael Peters global head of sales. Finextra.
- ↑ Executive Board of Eurex Clearing AG. Eurex Clearing AG.
- ↑ Eurex Frankfurt AG and Eurex Zürich AG Executive Board Members. Eurex.
- ↑ Board of Directors. Swiss Futures & Options Association.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.