NYSE Technologies, Inc.
|Key People||Jon Robson|
|Products||electronic trading solutions|
NYSE Technologies is the data and infrastructure services division of NYSE Euronext, which was acquired by Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. in November 2013. It provides end-to-end electronic trading solutions, including information and data services, infrastructure and data centers, and transaction services. 
Though it was announced in April 2013 that NYSE Euronext was exploring the sale of the NYSE Technologies subsidiary, the subsidiary's top two executives, Jon Robson and Terry Roche, left the company as soon as the ICE acquisition was completed in November 2013. Soon after, ICE reported it would wind down NYSE Technologies by the summer of 2014.
NYSE Technologies was created in 2009 as the data services subsidiary of NYSE Euronext, as part of a strategy to enhance data revenues. In 2010, the company completed the construction of two new data centers, one in the U.S. and one in Europe, to act as "flagships" for its global liquidity center network. As of 2012, their data infrastructure includes liquidity centers in Chicago, Toronto, New York, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore. The company plans to add additional liquidity centers in Latin America and Asia in 2013.
In April 2013, NYSE Technologies was named 'Best Data Center Provider to the Sell Side' by Waters Technology.
Products and Services
- SFTI Integrated Partner Solutions enables technology providers to offer products to trading firms via a hosted environment powered by SFTI.
- Managed Transaction Services provide single point access to the world's market centers, liquidity providers and algorithms.
- NYSE Technologies resells and integrates OneTick™ within its Market Data Platform.
- Market Data Software
- Jon Robson, CEO
- Financial News: NYSE Explores Private Sale of Technology Unit. Wall Street Journal.
- Top pair set to quit NYSE Euronext tech unit. Financial Times.
- ICE eyes Euronext IPO by summer; to wind down NYSE Technologies. Reuters.
- NYSE Euronext : NYSE Technologies Named 'Best Data Center Provider to the Sell Side' by Waters Technology. 4-Traders.