|Key People||Ryan Pollock, Kevin Krumm, & Evan Pollock|
Objective Paradigm is a technical recruiting and executive search firm based in Chicago.
Founded in 1999, the firm services financial services, capital markets, proprietary trading, private equity, hedge fund, consulting and software development firms in finding, interviewing, hiring and retaining talent.
Products and Services
Objective Paradigm has two primary offerings: direct-hire recruiting and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO).
Direct hire identifies and recruits experts to help clients find professionals to fill roles ranging from developers to C-level executives.
The media seeks out Objective Paradigm’s executive team for their industry expertise and sense of hiring trends. Objective Paradigm executives have appeared in Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Chicago Tribune: Blue Sky Innovation. 
- Ryan Pollock, Founder and Managing Partner
- Kevin Krumm, Managing Partner
- Evan Pollock, Managing Partner
- Objective Paradigm. LinkedIn.
- Who We Are. Objective Paradigm.
- Client Services. Objective Paradigm.
- Direct Hire Recruiting. Objective Paradigm.
- Objective Paradigm Bolsters Recruitment Process Outsourcing Group. Objective Paradigm.
- Outsourced Recruiting Services. Objective Paradigm.
- Wall Street Battles Silicon Valley for Tech Geeks. Wall Street Journal.
- Ex-Goldman Programmer Convicted. Forbes.
- How technology, user experience are driving new tech job descriptions. Chicago Tribune: Blue Sky Innovation.