|Founded||Apr. 26, 2000|
|Headquarters||London, New York|
|Key People||Paula Sausville Arthus, President & CEO|
Omgeo is a financial services global joint venture wholly owned by the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC). It was established in 2001 between the DTCC and Thomson Reuters and specialized in post-trade operations such as trade allocation, confirmation and settlement for investment managers, broker/dealers and custodians. DTCC acquired 100% of Omgeo in October of 2013. 
Products and Services
Omgeo offers products in the following areas: allocation, confirmation/affirmation, settlement notification, enrichment, operational analytics and collateral management/reconciliation.
- In 2000, DTCC and Thomson Financial announced an agreement to form a post-trade processing joint venture.
- In 2005, Omgeo achieved 1 million fixed income allocations in a single year.
- Also in 2005, Omgeo launched Omgeo Connect, its global access portal for post-trade services and settlements.
- In 2008, the company acquired the collateral management provider Allustra.
- In 2009, Omgeo launched ProtoColl, its collateral management solution, and CrossCheck, its portfolio reconciliation tool.
- In October 2013, DTCC acquired 100 percent of Omgeo
John Lothian News Interviews
In a follow-up to a May 2012 interview in which we discussed innovation in collateral efficiency, former John Lothian News Editor-at-Large Doug Ashburn asked Leveroni about collateral shortages, futurization, and post-trade efficiency and the “buy vs. build” dilemma. He also discussed the results from a recent survey conducted by Omgeo and Celent on maximizing collateral advantage.
Ted Leveroni of Omgeo Discusses Collateral Requirements Under Dodd-Frank
Former John Lothian News Editor-at-Large Doug Ashburn spoke with Leveroni about collateral requirements under new regulations, and how firms are responding with innovation in collateral efficiency. Published May 30, 2012. Watch at JohnLothianNews.com
- Michael Bodson, President and CEO, DTCC
- Paula Sausville Arthus, head of Omgeo and data services, DTCC
- Clare Fraser, Managing Director of Strategy
- Tim Keady, Chief Client Officer
- Randy Guy, Managing Director of Technology
- Jeannie Shanahan, Managing Director of Governance and Risk Management/Compliance
- Ted Leveroni, Executive Director of Derivatives Strategy and External Relations
- About. www.Omgeo.com.
- DTCC Acquires 100% of Omgeo. Omgeo.
- DTCC To Acquire Full Ownership of Omgeo. BusinessWire, via Yahoo! News.
- products. http://www.dtcc.com/products/omgeo/.
- Ted Leveroni of Omgeo Discusses Collateral Requirements Under Dodd-Frank. John Lothian News.
- Leadership. www.omgeo.com/leadership_team.