OptionsCity Metro is a fully configurable electronic trading and market making platform that enables options traders to have full control over trading, safety, and risk management.  OptionsCity Metro connected to Parity Energy in March 2011 to give customers access to the OTC Energy markets. 
The Wall Street Letter named OptionsCity Metro “Best Options Trading Platform - Client Service” in the 2013 Institutional Trading Awards, the second consecutive win for Metro in the options trading category. 
OptionsCity Metro Features
Dynamic Quoting Engine
- Fast quote construction and submission;
- Proprietary quoting algorithms, optimized for speed, to react to market conditions;
- Comprehensive set of safety features to protect against market risks;
- Non-scripting logic technology for traders to quickly react to market conditions rather than be limited by scripts.
Electronic Trade Sheets
Electronic Eye (Target Finder)
- Displays, sorts, and filters trading opportunities;
- Allows traders to click trade or auto respond to opportunities;
- Create strategy missions based on triggers the traders set to hit targets and auto respond to opportunities.
Options Pricing and Modeling
Integrated Risk Management Tool
Respond to Exchange Requests
- View Request for Quotes (RFQs) sent out by market participants on the exchange;
- View Auctions and Price Improvements (PIPs) initiated by market participants;
- Manual or auto respond to RFQs and Auctions.
Direct Exchange Connectivity
- Direct exchange connectivity to over 15 exchanges;
- Servers co-located next to exchange matching engines;
- Support of order routing to additional exchanges through clearing firms’ systems.
OptionsCity Metro Benefits
OptionsCity Metro benefits as marketed by OptionsCity include:
- Minimum latency throughout the system;
- Fast quote construction and submission, and automatic response to opportunities;
- Server-side processing and execution;
- Co-location of server next to the exchange matching engine;
- Streamlined feature set;
- Graphical display of information;
- Flexibility to configure to meet different needs;
- Collaborative environment allows traders to communicate and increase group efficiency;
- Dynamic graphical display to quantify market discrepancies;
- Early detection and automated response to extreme market conditions based on defined thresholds;
- Safety features to protect and warn from human error;
- Clear understanding and management of risk to allow for profitable trading;
- Enhanced trader’s communication by providing the ability to chat, share settings, and monitor trading activities within teams;
- Simultaneous direct access to various exchanges;
- Unified market access enabling new exchange connections when required;
- Strategy automation through wizards not requiring scripts to create trading strategies as powerful as if the traders have their own software developers;
- Speedy execution through customized pricing, automated quoting, and risk management;
- Open Architecture allows easy integration with existing systems;
- Integration with proprietary solutions such as proprietary pricing models or execution algorithms;
- Adaptable technology permits traders to fully automate trading strategies and maintain order work flow.
- Software Review: OptionsCity Metro. Futures Magazine.
- OptionsCity Rolls Out Metro To Parity Energy. Automated Trader.
- OptionsCity Metro wins "Best Options Trading Platform" Award. OptionsCity.