|Occupation||Chairman of the Board of Directors/ Chief Executive Officer|
|Employer||Compagnie Financière Tradition|
Patrick Combes is the chief executive officer and president of Compagnie Financiere Tradition and serves as the head of the company's executive board. He is also the non-executive chairman of LCH.Clearnet SA., a multi-asset class and multi-national clearing house, serving major exchanges and platforms as well as a range of OTC markets.
Combes is member of the European Group of the Trilateral Commission. He is also a member of the steering committee of Paris Europlace (France), a member of the board of directors of Planet Finance (France) and a member of the International Strategy Committee of Columbia Business School, New York (USA). He is also a knight of the Légion d'honneur, a distinguished decoration in France.
In 1979, Combes took over VIEL & Cie, a France-based investment company, and developed it with a strategy of growth by acquisition. In 1996, VIEL & Cie took control of Compagnie Financière Tradition S.A., and he became executive chairman of the board of directors, investor relations officer and chairman of the management board of Compagnie Financiere Tradition SA on January 1, 1997.
Patrick Combes graduated from the Ecole des Affaires Europeennes (ESCP-EAP) in Paris and Columbia Business School (MBA'78).
- LCH.Clearnet SA Board of Directors. LCH.Clearnet Group.
- THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION EUROPEAN GROUP. THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION.
- Steering Committee. The Columbia Business Club France.
- Board of Directors. Planet Finance.
- Patrick Combes. Compagnie Financière Tradition.
- Compagnie Financiere Tradition SA. FT.
- Excutive Profile of Patrick Combes. Business Week.