(Redirected from Patsystems)
|Headquarters||London, with offices in Chicago, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong|
|Products||Trading Solutions Provider|
- Patsystems was founded in 1994.
- The company floated on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in March 2000 and re-listed on the Alternative Investment Market in February 2003. The company was de-listed on 28th February 2012.
- Patsystems acquired Tamesis August 2005.
- Maiden dividend declared in 2007.
- In July of 2011, Patsystems acquired Mixit Inc..
- Patsystems was acquired by ION Trading in February 2012.
- J-Trader; the most widely used electronic front-end for ETD execution.
- Pro-Mark; a powerful front-end for high volume professionals.
- Patsystems Risk Informer; for real-time risk management.
- SyOMS; enables the trading of non-exchange supported order types.
- Patsystems API; a fully-functioning interface to Patsystems' trading system.
- Patsystems XConnect; full benefits of Patsystems' trading solution without the requirement of outsourced technology infrastructure or technical support resources.