|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer|
Paul Finnegan is the chief executive officer of Conotoxia, Inc., a North American subsidiary of the Cinkciarz Group, a European leader online currency exchange market that plans to offer money transfer services to its American customers. He was appointed to that position on November 16, 2016.
He was previously director of software sales at the LiquidPoint options business of ConvergEx Group, starting in January of 2014, and was responsible for developing LiquidPoint's market data products and managing the sales of its LDB portfolio margining tools. 
Before that he was the Chicago-based chief executive officer of Livevol. He began in that position on September 15, 2012 succeeding Ron Horwath, who stepped down as CEO but remained on the board.
Finnegan's previous position was senior vice president at NYSE Euronext and Co-CEO, with Amy Farnstrom, of NYSE Arca, owned by NYSE Euronext. He was appointed to that position in December 2010. He was previously vice president of US Options Markets at NYSE Euronext.
As vice president of US Options Markets at NYSE Euronext, Finnegan was responsible for business development and for establishing strategic institutional client relationships.
Finnegan departed NYSE Euronext to join Livevol as NYSE shook up their options senior management. Steve Crutchfield became the sole head of NYSE's two options exchanges and Finnegan's former Co-CEO Amy Farnstrom stayed with the firm in a technology role and took on the role of head of product strategy, U.S. options, reporting to Crutchfield.
Before joining NYSE Euronext, he held positions as director, retail derivatives at E*Trade Financial, managing director of marketing for the Chicago Board of Trade, vice president marketing/business development at MF Global, director of international business development with the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
Finnegan holds a bachelor of arts in marketing from Loras College and a masters of business administration in International Business from St. Xavier University. He also holds series 3, 7, 24 and 63 licenses.
MarketsWiki Five Minute Interviews
- Former New York Stock Exchange Executive Announced as CEO of Conotoxia, Inc.. FinanzNachrichten.de.
- ConvergEx Group's LiquidPoint Hires Paul Finnegan. ConvergEx Group.
- Convergex Hires a Pair, Invesco Adds to Desk. Traders Magazine.
- Livevol Management. Livevol.
- Livevol Cuts 6 Workers in Move Back to Basics. Traders Magazine.
- Nasdaq to Add Risk-Tracking Options in Market-Share Battle. Bloomberg.
- Getco Hires NYSE Euronext Options Chief Ed Boyle. Automated Trader.
- Getco lands NYSE's options head in hiring spree. Reuters.
- Paul Finnegan. LinkedIn.
- Shake-up at Top of NYSE Euronext’s U.S. Options Business. TradersMagazine.com.
- Crutchfield Sole Chief of NYSE's U.S. Options Business. Securities Monitor.
- NYSE reorganizes management of its U.S. options business. Reuters.
- Paul Finnegan. Options Industry Council.