|Occupation||Head of Sales|
|Employer||Cinnober Financial Technology|
Peter Kazinczy was head of sales at Cinnober Financial Technology, the Sweden-based provider of electronic trading platforms. He joined the company in 2007, having previously been a sales and marketing director at NRG Scandinavia for two years. In between these two positions, Kazinczy also helped Google Sweden achieve increased revenue from technology companies on their “Named Account List.”
Kazinczy has broad experience of B2B sales for global organizations.
- Head of Sales, Cinnober Financial Technology, 2007-2011
- Director Travel Sales, American Express/Nyman & Schultz Corporate Travel, 2003-2004
- Manager for e-Business Sale, Intentia Northern Europe (now a part of Lawson), 2001-2003
- Manager for e-Business Sale Intentia Consulting Sweden (now a part of Lawson), 2000-2001
- Nordic Services Executive for Small and Medium Business, IBM, 1999
- Manager Large Account Sales, Business Operation Manager, Acting Country Manager Sweden, IBM, 1997-1999
- Responsible for Unix products, Kazinzcy progressed to manager of the sales team for Unix products and finally Country manager for the same, IBM, 1993-1997
- Sales support, Sale of CAD/CAM applications, IBM, 1985-1992
- Consultant at industrial department, VBB, 1983-1985
- During his time at Intentia, Kazinczy earned the nickname “Mr. e-Business” and acted as the company’s spokesman at many seminars including those arranged by the Swedish business magazine Veckans Affärer and by the Invest in Sweden Agency.
- When working as business operation manager at IBM Kazinczy created and implemented faster processes for bid management and for the rather complex cash flow between IBM and their Business Partners. This improved Business Partner satisfaction, reduced IBM’s administrative workload improved the profit margin.* Kazinzcy did his military training as a sergeant within the Air Defense.
- Competes in Adventure Races, keen on all winter sport like down hill and cross country skiing and ice skating on lakes.
- During his time at IBM he received extensive training on subjects such as leadership, sales and marketing. He continued to develop his skills in these areas through training at both Intentia and Amex.
- Kazinzcy holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. He worked in Germany and the USA in the summer breaks during his years of study.