Phalanx Capital Management
|Headquarters||Chicago and Hong Kong|
|Key People||Christopher McGuire, Chief Investment Officer|
Phalanx Capital Management, LLC is an asset management company that employs a multi-strategy approach within the Japanese, Asian, and Australian markets.  They are headquartered in Chicago and Hong Kong. 
Phalanx is a past receiver of the HedgeWeek's Best Relative Value Fund Award for their Phalanx Japan Australasia Multi-Strategy Fund. 
Products and Services
- Christopher McGuire, Chief Investment Officer
- Masahide Hoshi, Investment Strategist
- D. Brooke Gottshall, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Daniel Farrell, Director of Marketing and Investor Relations
- Kerry Jordan, Managing Director
- Phalanx Capital Management. website.
- What's In A Name?. HFM Week.
- Risk Management At Heart of Outperformance Through Financial Crisis. HedgeWeek.