|Key People||Pierre Feligioni, CEO & Co-founder|
|Products||Market Data and Algo Trading|
QuantHouse is a technology company that provides API-based market data and algo trading services.
QuantHouse was founded in 2005. The company is headquartered in Paris, France and provides electronic trading technology to its clients. One of the company's primary investors is the financial services group Newedge.
It was previously owned by S&P Global until 2017, when it was sold to a company owned by Pierre Feligioni, one of QuantHouse's original founders.
In November 2011, QuantHouse revealed a microchip product to help lower trade latency. The silicon chip would replace the traditional PC chip and run multiple steps of the trading process at one time, on one chip. The news also identified the company's technology rivals as the UK’s Fixnetix, US-based Ullink, and Deutsche Bank.
The company announced in September of 2017 that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Victory Networks, a designer and provider of high-speed networks. The deal will expand QuantHouse’s market share in the US and allow Victory Networks clients to access QuantHouse’s API-based trading technologies. 
In February of 2019, QuantHouse launched direct access to the Fenics US Treasuries platform through the FeedOS API and QuantLINK global network.
In June 2016 QuantHouse teamed up with the trade surveillance specialist Eventus Systems to bolster its cloud platform with global market data for trade surveillance and market risk. Eventus Systems joined QuantHouse’s API Ecosystem.
Products and Services
- Ultra Low Latency Market Data technologies
- Algo Trading Strategies development framework
- Infrastructure solutions
- Professional consulting services
- S&P Global Announces Agreement to Sell QuantHouse. S&P Global.
- QuantHouse pushes trade speed boundary. Financial Times.
- QuantHouse Acquires Victory Networks. MarketsMedia.
- QuantHouse Buys Low-Latency Network Provider Victory. Waters Technology.
- QuantHouse on-boards Fenics USTreasuries. Institutional Asset Manager.
- QuantHouse and Eventus partner on trade surveillance. The Trade News.