Rand Financial Services, Inc.
|Rand Financial Services, Inc.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, IL USA|
|Key People||Joni Malpede - President & CEO|
Rand Financial Services, Inc. is a Chicago-based futures commission merchant founded in 1993. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bermuda-based Tewksbury Investment Fund Ltd., (formerly Trout Trading Fund Ltd.) and a member of all major futures exchanges.
It was named after Ayn Rand, the novelist and inventor of Objectivism.
Products and Services
- Joni Malpede - President & CEO
- Richard W. Jacobson - Vice President of clearing services
- Vickie L. Lambert - Senior Vice President of compliance & risk
- Debra A. Polin - Vice President of human resources
- Sean Granger -Director - Information Technology Services
- Mary Ellen Heim - Vice President & CFO