|| Chief Innovation Officer
|| Eschborn, Hessen, German
Romanos Daniel is a trading, risk management and exchange executive who serves as the chief innovation officer at Eurex.
Daniel is also a member of the executive board of Eurex.
Daniel has had several roles in risk management and trading in the OTC and listed derivatives markets. He was most recently with UBS in Hong Kong as global head of legacy credit trading and global co-head of noncore rates trading.
Daniel holds a PhD in mathematics from the University of Cambridge. His dissertation was titled "Plasma Diagnostics and the Heating of the Solar Corona."
- ↑ Eurex appoints Romanos Daniel as Chief Innovation Officer. Deutsche Boerse.
- ↑ Eurex Adds Romanos Daniel as Chief Innovation Officer. Finance Magnates.
- ↑ Eurex bags news as innovation chief. Securites Lending Times.
- ↑ Eurex Frankfurt AG and Eurex Zürich AG Executive Board Members. Eurex AG.
- ↑ Romanos Daniel. MarketVoice.
- ↑ Romanos Daniel. Mathematics Genealogy Project.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.