Sarah Rudolph is a Chicago-based financial journalist who serves as the managing editor at John Lothian News. She joined John Lothian News in 2008 as an editor of MarketsWiki. She later became a producer-editor of John Lothian News and was named managing editor in 2013.
Formerly executive editor of SFO Magazine for nearly two years and associate editor of Securities Week for five years, Rudolph began her career as a futures reporter and then honed her skills reporting on a wider variety of financial topics.
Rudolph holds a Bachelor of Arts in Literature/Writing from Columbia University in the City of New York.
- Clearing the Deck: CME Introduces “Drop Copy” Functionality - FIA Magazine, September/October 2007 Issue
- Institutions Drive Options Volume Skyward
- Passive-Aggressive Trading
- Nasdaq Flirts with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- CHX Revamps Business Model with Routing, by Sarah Rudolph and Peter Chapman
- Product Profile - The Russells Move to ICE
- Keeping Tabbs on the Option Industry
Interviewed about MarketsWiki on Catching Dandelions blog: www.catchingdandelions.blogspot.com
- ↑ JLN Becomes John Lothian News. John Lothian News.
- ↑ Prominent People. FIA Magazine.
- ↑ Stocks, Futures and Options (SFO(TM)) Magazine Appoints Sarah Rudolph as Executive Editor. SFO Magazine.
- ↑ Clearing the Deck: CME Introduces “Drop Copy. Futures Industry Magazine.
- ↑ Institutions Drive Options Volume Skyward. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ Passive Aggressive Trading. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ Nasdaq Flirts with the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ CHX Revamps Business Model with Routing. Traders Magazine.
- ↑ The Russells Move to ICE. FIA Magazine.
- ↑ Keeping Tabbs on the Options Industry. John Lothian News.
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.