|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer|
|Employer||International Standard Asset Management|
A chartered accountant, Fink currently heads up International Standard Asset Management (ISAM), a hedge fund. Prior to his involvement with ISAM, he was employed by the Man Group, beginning in 1987 as a director with specific responsibility for mergers, acquisitions and treasury, becoming group finance director in 1992.
He was appointed managing director of Man Investments in 1996 and then chairman in 2002. He became group chief executive in March 2000, a position he relinquished in March 2007, becoming non-executive deputy chairman.
His charitable interests include roles as trustee of ARK (Absolute Return for Kids) and president of the Evelina Children's Hospital Appeal Committee.
- Board members. www.isamfunds.com/.
- Fink says funds face battle over restrictions. Financial Times.
- Board members. www.mangroupplc.com/.
- "Stanley Fink”. www.futuresindustry.org/.
- Stanley Fink Joins Trading Supergroup Marex Financial. Business Times.