Straits Financial LLC
|Straits Financial LLC|
|Products||futures brokerage, execution. clearing|
Straits Financial is a futures commission merchant registered with the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. They are a subsidiary of Straits Financial Group Pte Ltd, the brokerage division of the CWT Group, a South East Asia logistics company.
Straits is owned by the CWT Group, a provider of integrated logistic solutions for global customers in commodities, chemical and petrochemical, marine, oil and gas, defense and industrial sectors. CWT is headquartered in Singapore and provides financial services though the asset management through Cache Logistics Trust and brokering of futures and derivatives trades.
Products and Services
As a futures commission merchant, Straits provides clearing and execution services of futures and OTC products for traders of all types. They offer a variety of trading platforms, self-directed trading, broker-assisted trading and managed futures. They offer services to professional traders, individuals, Commodity Trading Advisors, Introducing Brokers and others.
- Joseph Mazurek, President
- Paul Fry, Chief Operating Officer
- Christine Lofland, Chief Financial Officer
- Jaclyn L. Tholl, Chief Compliance Officer
- Michael Malecki, Risk Officer
- Kurt Lightcap, Operations Manager
- John J. Wawro, Electronic Trading Manager
- Carol Dannenhauer, Executive Vice President
- About Straits Financial. Straits Financial.
- Straits Financial LLC. National Futures Association.
- Straits Financial Announces Its Approval for Clearing Membership by COMEX. PRWEB.
- Straits Financial Expands US Presence with the Formation of the LW Division. Straits Financial.
- Straits Financial hires Carol Dannenhauer and forms LW Managed Accounts Division. Straits Financial.
- Professional. Straits Financial.