|Key People||Nicolas Breteau, Chief Executive|
TP ICAP is the name given to the brokerage formed when Tullett Prebon acquired its rival ICAP’s voice-broking and information business in December of 2016. The all-stock deal, worth £1.28bn, created the industry's largest interdealer brokerage.
The company's 3,425 brokers run competing desks, trading under the Tullett Prebon and ICAP brands.
Products and Services
TP ICAP is the parent company to four broking brands — Tullett Prebon and ICAP, which remain as separate, competing desks; PVM, an oil specialist broker; and Mirexa Capital.
The company has 5 divisions: Global Broking, Energy & Commodities, Institutional Services, Data & Analytics, and Corporate Services.
- The Global Broking division services markets in Rates, FX and Money Markets, Emerging Markets, Equities and Credit products.
- Energy & Commodities operates markets in oil, gas, power, renewables, ferrous metals, base metals, precious metals, soft commodities and coal.
- Institutional Services provides broking and execution services to a range of institutions.
- Data & Analytics provides data sets of OTC pricing products to enable clients to analyse, record, trade and risk manage their portfolios.
- Corporate Services provides support staff and infrastructure.
- Nicolas Breteau, Chief Executive
- John Abularrage, CEO of ICAP Americas and Deputy CEO of TP ICAP Americas
- David Casterson, Vice Chairman of ICAP
- Newly created TP ICAP looks to dominate voice-broking industry. The Financial Times.
- Tullett completes Icap deal to create world's biggest broker. Telegraph.co.uk.
- 2017 Annual Report. TP ICAP.