Tague Securities

From MarketsWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Tague Securities

Tague Securities Corp. is a Philadelphia-based options specialist and market maker firm founded by Barry Tague. Van der Moolen N.V., Amsterdam's leading market maker and interdealer broker, acquired an 80% interest in Tague Securities' business in January of 1999. The remaining 20% was held beneficially by key personnel. [1]


History

Tague Securities was founded in the mid-1970's as a closely held, proprietary trading firm. The company became one of the largest specialist firms trading equity and currency options on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange ("PHLX") (which later merged with the AMEX).

Products and Services

Key People

References

  1. Van der Moolen to Acquire 80% Interest in US OptionsTrader Tague Securities Corporation. All Business.