|Key People||Jonas Hansbo|
|Products||Financial market technology|
JLN News Feed
Tbricks was a privately held trading technology provider servicing proprietary trading professionals beginning in February 2008. It was acquired by Orc Group in January 2015 and incorporated into Orc's trading platform.  They are a member of the FIX Protocol organization.  
Tbricks announced in March of 2011 that the Evli Bank deployed the Tbricks platform for trading on Nordic markets. The bank adopted Tbrick's technology solution for trading in listed securities, cash and derivatives markets replacing their legacy system. 
In March of 2011 Tbricks also launched their ETF Trading application to facilitate trading, pricing, market-making, basket hedging and currency hedging in exchange traded funds.  Then in April of 2011 Tbricks announced the completed the integration of their data and trading interfaces with Lime Brokerage. 
Products and Services
Tbricks can assist with the building of trading applications, strategy development, liquidity and colocation as well as connectivity. Their out of the box solutions focus on volatility and algorithmic trading as well as computer-aided trading and arbitrage opportunities.
- TBRICKS. website.
- TBRICKS Bio. FIX Protocol Website.
- Company Overview of Tbricks. BusinessWeek.
- Orc Group Holding AB: Orc Group Holding AB´s owner Cidron Delfi Intressenter Holding AB acquires Tbricks AB. BusinessWire.
- Tbricks Opens London Office. Tbricks.
- Tbricks Opens New York Office. website.
- Tbricks. website.
- Tbricks launches ETF Trading Module. website.
- Tbricks forges connectivity relationship with Lime Brokerage. Tbricks website.