|Key People||Pierre Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer|
TradingScreen was co-founded in 1999 by Philippe Buhannic and Joseph Ahearn. They launched their first office in New York and a year later expanded to London and Yokohama, Japan. In the next five years, the company built offices in Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong and Madrid. By 2006, they had over 500 live clients using TradingScreen products. They opened offices in Chicago and Sao Paulo in 2007, expanded to Singapore and Geneva by 2008 and opened a Sydney office in 2009. By 2010, the company had 175 employees globally. 
In November 2014 TradingScreen announced the launch of TradeCross, which it calls the first “buy-side designed” trading platform for corporate bonds. TradeCross is based on the technology of TradingScreen’s Galaxy multilateral trading facility and will enable firms to trade confidentially with other market participants. It is designed to reduce market impact, particularly during times of market stress. The platform will be officially launched at TradingScreen’s fixed income forum in Paris on November 19.
Products and Services
- TradeSmart is TradingScreen's multi-broker execution management system. It is a customizable front-end GUI (Graphical User Interface) enabling buy side clients to trade multiple asset classes. 
- TradeEMS is a suite of products that addresses the needs of traditional asset managers.
- TradePrime targets the needs of alternative asset managers.
- TradePlus is a product offering for the correspondent broker.
- RiskHub, "a pre-trade risk compliance engine that allows FCMs to have instant control over executing broker limits."
- PairsHub, "a normalized execution interface that provides easy access to the pairs trading algorithms of the leading investment banks."
- Eris Exchange was added as a destination, allowing "Buy-side trading participants to access margin efficient Eris Swap Futures traded on Eris SwapBook™ through TradingScreen's suite of offerings."
- Object Trading's Global Trading Infrastructure available to TradingScreen Clients
- TradeCross, TradingScreen's buy side-designed crossing platform for fixed income corporate bonds, launched July 16, 2015.
- Hedgeweek Global Awards 2015: Best Asian Trading Venue
- Acquisition International Award 2015: Best Hedge Fund Investment Technology
- Wall Street Letter Awards 2015: Best Utilities Technology
- Futures & Options World International Awards 2014: Best Trading System of the Year and Best Innovation by an Independent Software Vendor (Regulatory Change)
- The Trade's Execution Management System Survey 2014 Vendor Roll of Honour for: Reliability and Availability, Client Service Personnel, Ease of Use, New Version Releases, Algorithmic Trading Options, Asset Class Coverage, Long-Only Clients
- Pierre Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Nadzan, Chief Development Officer
- Chris Kingsbury, Chief Architect Officer
- Kevin Held, Chief Financial Officer
- Jon Andrews, Global Head of Infrastructure
- Jean-Philippe Malé, European Head of Sales and CEO of Galaxy
- Bernard Ho, Head of Asia Pacific
- Giampiero Grandi, Chairman of the Board
- Execution links trading platform to TradingScreen EMS. The Trade News.
- TradingScreen Background. website.
- TradingScreen enters fixed income platform race. The Trade.
- TradingScreen. website.
- TradingScreen’s RiskHub: Pre-Trade Checks at the Speed of Light. Globe NewsWire.
- TradingScreen Announces the Launch of PairsHub. Yahoo Finance.
- TradingScreen Launches Trading Access to Eris Exchange. PR Newswire.
- Object Trading to provide trading Infrastructure for TradingScreen clients. Automated Trader.
- TradingScreen Deploys TradeCross - A Crossing Platform Developed with the Buy Side. PR Newswire.
- TradingScreen – Best Asian Trading Venue. HedgeWeek.
- Acquisition International Awards 2015. Acquisition International.
- Wall Street Letter Awards 2015. Wall Street Letter.
- TradingScreen wins Best Trading System and Best Innovation to Manage Risk. Yahoo Finance.
- 2014 Vendor Roll of Honour. The Trade.