|Key People||Steve Davis, CEO|
|Products||Technology & consulting, treasury & capital markets|
TwoFour provides technology and consulting for treasury and capital markets. They are headquartered in New York and launched a London office in February 2012.
TwoFour was founded in 2002 and its clientele includes large banks, brokerage firms and other financial institutions.
Products and Services
- Treasury Cash Management (TCM)
- Limit Monitoring (LM)
- TwoFour Foundation
- TwoFour Consulting
- Steve Davis, CEO
- John Feeney, Director, Product Development
- David Kamp, Chief Technology Officer
- John Flowers, Managing Director Boston
- Chris Davis, Co-founder and Managing Director of Sales and Marketing
- Stephen Fry, Managing Director
- Hugh Evans, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul Radding, Director of Client Services
- Dave Clark, Managing Director, EMEA
- TwoFour Consulting Launches in London. Enhanced Online News.