|Key People||Didier Bouillard, CEO|
|Products||Trading connectivity and software|
Ullink is a global provider of multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. It enables its customers to build their own custom trading environments. The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 exchanges and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
Ullink was created in 2001 by a team of electronic trading professionals. It serves 100+ clients in 20 countries, across continents and time zones (24/5 support).
The NYFIX addition gives Ullink further access to the buy side, and the addition of Tokyo-based Metabit gives it access to the pan-Asian markets. The combined company operates under the ULLINK brand. Scott Fitzpatrick, COO of NYFIX, is managing director of the NYFIX Services business line and Daniel Burgin, CEO of Metabit, is COO-Asia for the enlarged group.
Products and Services
ULLINK provides direct market access (DMA), order management, best execution and algorithmic trading. It supports all asset classes.
Among the products ULLINK offers are:
- Connectivity and order routing (UL BRIDGE)
- FIX engine (UL FIX)
- Order execution engine (UL SMART)
- Direct Market Access gateways (DMA)
- Pre-trade risk management (UL IRIS)
- Didier Bouillard - CEO
- Nordic Capital-backed Itiviti Announces the Intention to Combine With ULLINK to Create a New Global Force for the Capital Markets Industry. PR Newswire.
- Itiviti and Ullink complete merger to build a global technology force in the capital markets industry. Itiviti.
- Intercontinental Exchange Agrees to Sell NYFIX and Metabit to ULLINK. ICE.
- Ullink Buys Two Brands from NYSE Technologies. Waters Technology.