Women in Derivatives
|Women in Derivatives|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
Women in Derivatives (WIND) is a nonprofit organization that was established in 2007. Its core mission is to attract, retain, educate and develop female leaders in the derivatives industry. It provides targeted channels for education, mentoring and sponsorship involving senior leaders within the organization. The organization invites and encourages men to participate in programs as well.
Its programs are free of charge.
While currently focused on serving women in New York, WIND is also expanding its educational opportunities and programs to Boston, Washington DC, Los Angeles and London and expects future growth around the globe.
Products and Services
- One-on-One Education and Mentoring
- Educational Events
- Paid Internship Program
- Providing Scholarships and Support to Young Women Interested in Technology, Math, Science and Finance
- Kristin Boggiano: Managing Director, Guggenheim Partners
- Kyle Brandon: Managing Director, SIFMA
- Marisol Collazo: CEO of DTCC Data Repository (US) LLC
- Claudia Downing: Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Nancy Davis: Managing Partner and Chief Investment Officer, Quadratic Capital
- Ilene Froom: Partner, Jones Day
- Tracey Jordal: Executive Vice President of PIMCO
- Angie Karna: Managing Director, Nomura Securities International
- Michele Kershaw: Vice President, Goldman Sachs
- Carlotta King: Associate General Counsel, Managed Funds Association
- Kimberly Summe: General Counsel and COO, Partner Fund Management, LP
- Cassandra Tok: Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Supurna Vedbrat: Managing Director and Co-head Electronic Trading & Market Structure, BlackRock
- Membership Committee – Chairs: Kim Rozman, Associate General Counsel, HBK Capital Management and Ilene Froom, Partner, Jones Day
- Gala/Fundraising Committee – Chairs: Cassandra Tok, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs and Lona Mozumder, Senior Account Executive, TriOptima
- Scholarship Committee – Chairs: Kyle Brandon, Managing Director, SIFMA and Nancy Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Quadratic Capital Management LLC
- Mentoring Committee – Chairs: Alexandra Guest, Chief Compliance Officer of Barclays and Supurna Vedbrat, Managing Director and Co-Head of Electronic Trading & Market Structure at BlackRock
- Secretary of the Board of Directors – Carlotta King, Associate General Counsel, Managed Funds Association
- Women in Derivatives. Women in Derivatives.