|Occupation||Chief Compliance Officer|
Hollingsworth was previously the managing director and global head of operations compliance and financial crimes compliance & risk management for Barclays Corporate & Investment Bank. Prior to joining Barclays, she worked for Citigroup for four years as director of global anti-money laundering, compliance monitoring, and surveillance, and later as managing director of anti-money laundering for corporate and investment banking. Hollingsworth spent 10 years as a regulator with the Federal Reserve, beginning as a financial analyst with the New York branch, moving to the Federal Reserve Board as a supervisory financial analyst from 1999 to 2002, then working as a senior bank examiner for the Federal Reserve of San Francisco.
- M.B.A., Syracuse University
- B.S., State University of New York Institute of Technology
- Wells Fargo names new chief compliance officer. Reuters via Yahoo! Finance.
- Yvette Hollingsworth G'94. Syracuse University Magazine.
- Wells Fargo Names Yvette Hollingsworth Chief Compliance Officer (Press Release). Wells Fargo.