Cunningham Trading Systems, LLC
|Cunningham Trading Systems. LLC|
|Key People||CTS President, Bill Cunningham|
Cunningham Trading Systems offers an application service provider (ASP) hosting solution for electronic futures trading. FCMs, professional traders, brokers, institutional and retail customers can take advantage of CTS's network for their trading platform.
CTS T4 platform offers access to many of the world’s largest exchanges, three levels of customization and three types of applications—downloadable, browser-based and mobile. Three versions are available: T4 Desktop, T4 WebTrader and T4 Mobile applications.
A veteran floor trader, Cunningham required an electronic trading platform to meet the growing needs of his customers. As a result, Cunningham teamed with Busby to create a trading platform for professionals. CTS now also widely serves retail and institutional traders, with the firm now supplementing its core trading product with charts, market profiles, news and a mobile application.
On February 18, 2008, FCMs, traders, brokers and others began to use Strategy Runner’s professional trading platform and server-based algorithmic trading solutions through the CTS API.
On July 15, 2008, CTS announced the release of its newest product, T4 Mobile, the latest in CTS’s family of trading software products for professional and retail traders. T4 Mobile began offering support for the T-Mobile G1 phone running Google's Android on Oct. 31, 2008. This enables users to watch market activity, monitor positions, add new orders and revise existing orders from the palm of their hand. In Jan. 2009, CTS released a charting and news package for T4 Desktop built directly into the front end. View and configure studies and overlays including Bollinger Bands, Keltner Channels, Relative Strength Indexes, and more.
Products and Services
- CTS API is an open API available for developers looking to connect to CTS' back end.
- CTS T4 Desktop Platfor is a customizable trading platform designed for institutional and professional traders (a free real-time, live market trading simulator is available).
- CTS T4 Charting provides professional and retail traders with real time streaming quotes for all futures, options and strategy markets, and is built directly into the T4 Desktop Platform.
- CTS T4 Web Trader is a browser-based trading system that provides retail traders with market access.
- CTS T4 Mobile is a mobile trading interface supported by Apple and T-Mobile.
- CTS T4 Risk & User Setup is a risk management system for CTS products.