|Elliott Management Corporation|
Elliott Management Corporation manages Elliott Associates, L.P. and Elliott International, L.P., which have $4 billion of capital. Founded in 1977 by Paul E. Singer, Elliott Associates is one of the oldest hedge funds under continuous management.
Elliott Management Corporation tends to take an activist approach to investing, frequently amassing significant, but minority stakes in distressed or underperforming companies and attempting to foster change.
In 2008, Elliott Management Corporation sued rival hedge fund Cedar Hill Capital Partners LLC, alleging that the rival company "misappropriated" proprietary software that cost Elliott Management Corp. millions of dollars and years to develop.
Products and Services
- Founder and Principal, Paul E. Singer
- CFO, Josh Nadell
- Director, Public Relations, Scott Tagliarino
- Press Release. P.R. Newswire.
- Industry Center - Asset Management. Yahoo! Finance.
- Spy Wars? Elliott Management Corp Sues Cedar Hill Capital Partners LLC, Alleging "Corporate Espionage". Dave Manuel.com.