|Occupation||President & CEO|
|Employer||Efficient Capital Management|
Ernest L. Jaffarian is the founder, president and CEO of Efficient Capital Management. He chairs the executive committee and is a member of the executive management group there. Jaffarian is also a member of the board of directors of the National Futures Association.
He previously served on the Commodity Pool Operator/Commodity Trading Advisor Advisory Committee of National Futures Association.
Jaffarian worked as a member of the proprietary trading group at the Chicago Research & Trading Group (CRT) at the CBOE beginning in 1986. He was promoted to senior vice president of the OTC treasury options division. He then became head of the managed futures department at Hull Equity Management LLC, also managing the company's proprietary capital among trading advisors. Jaffarian founded Efficent Capital Management in May 1999.
- B.A. in History, University of Oregon (1974)
- Series 3 license
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Designee (CAIA)
- Ernest L. Jaffarian - NFA ID 0232633
- Efficient Capital Management - NFA ID 0293441
- Notice of Recently Elected Members to NFA's Board of Directors and 2012 Nominating Committe. NFA.
- NFA has new sheriffs in town. Futures Magazine.
- NFA considering proposal to restore money lost by MF Global. Crain's Chicago Business.
- About Us. Efficient Capital Managment.
- Efficient Management. Efficient Capital Management.