Futures For Kids
|Futures For Kids|
|Products||Raises money to benefit charities working with children|
Futures For Kids, founded in 2008, is a fundraising charity set up by a group of individuals working in firms across the futures and options industry to raise money for charities working with children.
The Futures For Kids trustees are continually working on fundraising events to gain momentum from potential supporters. Their first event was the FOA/FIA IDX Gala, on June 11, 2008, which raised more than £200,000. By its 10th year, 2018, Futures For Kids had raised nearly £3 million for charities that help kids around the world.
Further information on sponsoring events or making donations can be obtained by contacting Futures For Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Educaid is a foundation for young students in Sierra Leone.
- EveryChild is an international development charity that works with the most vulnerable and marginalized children in many of the world's poorest countries, to enable them to grow up free from disease, poverty and exploitation as valued individuals within strong communities.
- Demelza is an entity that provides hospice care for over 450 children with life-limiting illnesses.
- Fairbridge is an organization that motivates disadvantaged young people aged 13 to 25 and helps them move forward through education, employment and training.
- HOPEHIV seeks to offer children in sub-Saharan Africa who have been affected or infected by HIV/AIDS the love, protection and support they need to build foundations of hope for the future, within their communities.
-  Hi Cap provides support to children and families in Nepal and the Himalayas.
-  Kids In Kathmandu supports orphaned children.
- Whizz Kidz provides disabled children in the UK with the wheelchairs and other mobility equipment they need for their daily lives.
- Variety, formerly the Variety Club, provides disadvantaged and/or disabled children with Sunshine Coaches, electric wheelchairs, and group outings. Variety also equips children's hospitals.
- Bill Templer
- Billy Murray
- David Setters
- Patrick Thornton-Smith
- Richard Heyman
- Cathy Lyall
- Anthony Belchambers
- Emma Davey
- David Stuart
- Steve Sparke
- Myriam Condon
- Lawrence Peirson