Independent Community Bankers of America
|Independent Community Bankers of America|
|Products||Industry association that represents nearly 5,000 community banks|
Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) is an industry association that represents nearly 5,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types throughout the United States and is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and the communities and customers we serve.
With nearly 5,000 members, representing more than 20,000 locations nationwide and employing nearly 300,000 Americans, ICBA members hold $1 trillion in assets, $800 billion in deposits, and $700 billion in loans to consumers, small businesses and the agricultural community.
Products and Services
In March of 2009, GLC Custom Publishing announced a custom publishing partnership with ICBA. ICBA Independent Banker is the official association magazine of the Independent Community Bankers of America.
- Timothy K. Zimmerman, Chairman
- Preston L. Kennedy, Chairman-Elect
- Rebeca Romero Rainy, President and CEO
- Kevin Tweddle, COO for ICBA Services Network
- Sherry Larson, SVP, Controller
- Rhonda Thomas-Whitley, Vice President
- Michael Emancipator, Regulatory Counsel