|Occupation||Executive Managing Director, Risk & Quality Policy|
|Employer||Standard & Poor's Corp.|
Joanne Rose is the executive managing director of risk and quality policy at Standard & Poor's Corp. As part of her work with the firm she has dealt with mortgage securities and other structured finance deals, which were the target of U.S. regulatory probes.
Before this period, Rose was general counsel for Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- S&P's Joanne Rose On The Lessons Learned About—And The Future Of—Structured Finance. NY Times.
- Feds investigating S&P's role in mortgage-bond ratings. the Seattle Times.
- Senior duo to quit S&P in organisational overhaul. eFinancial News.
- S&P’s Tillman Considers Departure as Rose to Leave, WSJ Says. Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Two S&P Executives to Leave. WSJ.
- S&P Sued by Ex-Ratings Manager for Targeting Women in Job Cuts. Bloomberg.
- Joanne Rose Named Head of Structured Finance Ratings. Alacra Store.