Leslie R. Sutphen
|Occupation||Director of Strategies and Implementation|
Leslie Sutphen is the Director of Strategies and Implementation at Chopper Trading.
Prior to joining Chopper, Sutphen was the head of eSolutions for Newedge Group. She stepped down in early June 2010 and worked as a consultant for the financial markets until joining Chopper in August 2011.
Before that she was part of the Institutional Financial Futures Department of Prudential Securities and responsible for the marketing of clearing and risk analysis systems. She also founded Prudential's global institutional futures and options desk in London.
Sutphen graduated from Mount Holyoke College and went on to receive a Masters in Finance and Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology
Sutphen participated in the MarketsWiki Questions: Exploring Financial Technology interactive video series. See her responses to the following questions:
- Q3: Whose responsibility is risk management technology today – exchanges, firms, brokers – and what is the best solution for risk management? (July 13, 2011)
- Q4: How is regulation driving technology in the derivatives space? (August 3, 2011)
- Leslie Sutphen. LinkedIn.
- Calyon Financial Appoints Leslie Sutphen. Finextra.
- Derivatives Industry Gets Wilder with Women's Group. FOW.