Page of the Day
- Nasdaq Inc. Chief Executive Adena Friedman testified in court Thursday in the company’s lawsuit against ETF Managers Group, a former business partner that Nasdaq alleges stole more than $1 billion in ETF management fees. ETFMG is countering that Nasdaq is trying to get out of contracts it took over in 2016 when it acquired the International […]
Previous Pages »
Recently Updated Pages
- Richard Sandor
- Lamon Rutten
- Indonesia Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (ICDX)
- Jakarta Futures Exchange
- Megain Widjaja
- China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC)
- CSI 300 Index
- China Securities Index Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Commodity Exchange
- China Futures Margin Monitoring Center Co. Ltd.
- DCE Polyvinyl Chloride futures
- China Futures Association
- China Financial Futures Exchange
- China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation
- BOCI Global Commodities (UK) Ltd.
John Lothian News Features
What do the investigation by FBI special counsel Robert Mueller and bitcoin have in common? Potentially, they’re both connected to a Russian hacker named Alexander Vinnik. The crypto world is lousy with individuals who have criminal records, in addition to all the criminals who haven’t been caught yet. Among those in the former is Alexander Vinnik, a Russian programmer affiliated with the bitcoin (BTC) exchange BTC-e, which has been indicted by a grand jury of the Northern District of California for operating an unlicensed money service business, as well as helping cybercriminals by laundering up to $9 billion worth of...Read more
Education Events & Conferences More Events »