|Occupation||Managing Director, Head of Agency Derivatives Services|
|Employer||Barlays Capital Inc.|
At Barclays, Yarian was head of global markets, Japan from 2009 to 2011. During his time in Asia, he was a member of the Japan Executive Committee, the APAC Global Markets Management Committee and the APAC Sales Management Committee. Between 1996 (when he joined Barclays) and 2008 he managed a number of rates trading businesses in New York and London. 
His other Barclays positions included managing director - co-head of USD rates trading and director, USD Trading.
Yarian received a Bachelor of Science, with concentrations in Finance and International Business, from New York University.
- Michael Yarian. LinkedIn.
- Board Members. Futures Industry Association.
- People: Bänziger leaves Deutsche as Fan, Faissola take new roles. Risk.net.
- Barclays Capital appoints new Managing Directors. Barclays Capital.
- Michael Yarian, Managing Director, Head of Agency Derivatives Services, Barclays. FIA Burgenstock.