|Rolfe & Nolan|
|Headquarters||Global HQ: London, North American HQ: Chicago|
|Key People||Bob Sylverne, CEO|
|Products||Front, middle, and back office processing solutions to the international derivatives industry.|
The company’s client base includes over 125 global investment banks, regional banks, brokerages and exchanges across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Rolfe & Nolan is headquartered in London and has operations in Chicago, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Milan and Frankfurt.
Products and Services
- Front office: multi-currency, Web-based, private label tools for order entry and real-time account inquiry.
- Middle Office: Platform independent, standards-based, cross-asset capable set of modules. These modules cover various business processes including margins, fee calculations, risk assessment, and brokerage.
- Back Office: Clearing, settlement and reporting functionality. RISC (Real-time Information System for Commodities) and RANsys are the North American and European back-office systems, respectively.
- Services: The Rolfe & Nolan Facilities Management and ASP service allows firms to outsource hardware, network connectivity, application processing and exchange connectivity requirements to Rolfe & Nolan.
- Bob Sylverne, CEO
- About Rolfe & Nolan. Rolfe & Nolan.