|Founded||Apr. 5, 2010|
|Key People||Drew Mauck, CEO & Founder; Lorna Kiewert, VP, Director of Fintech|
|Products||Financial Public Relations|
3Points Communications is a financial services communications firm in Chicago specializing in the financial technology and Chicago technology industries. Its clients include banks, exchanges, brokers, wealth and asset managers, and technology providers active in futures, options, forex, and securities.
3Points maintains a wide swath of relationships in the financial media, from specialized but influential new media to established media outlets such as Barron's, Financial Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
3Points was founded in 2010 by Drew Mauck, initially focused on media relations at the intersection of trading and technology. Since then, the firm has grown to over 10 employees and has expanded throughout the fintech industry and into the general Chicago technology industry, offering a full suite of PR services.
3Points won PR World Awards in 2017 and 2018, and has been named one of Expertise.com’s Best PR Firms in Chicago for three years running.
Products and Services
3Points offers services in three areas:
- Earned Media: media relations & conference support
- Owned Media: content & digital marketing
- Social Media: strategy development & execution
- Drew Mauck, Founder & CEO
- Lorna Kiewert, VP, Director of Fintech
- Spencer Doar - Content Strategist
- Katie O’Shea, Content Manager
- Sam Svoboda, COO & Content Director