|Headquarters||London and New York|
|Key People||Didier Bouillard, Chief Executive Officer|
|Products||Financial Business Solutions|
Adenza is a new financial technology company that is the result of the July 2021 merger of Calypso Technology and AxiomSL. Adenza, the company's name, is a combination of the words "add" and "cadenza." "Add" embodies the mathematical and analytical skills strongly associated with both Calypso and AxiomSL. "Cadenza" represents the new firm's commitment to innovate, build market-leading products and consistently deliver value. 
Adenza provides its customers with end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management and regulatory compliance technology that can be delivered either on-premise or in the cloud. Its products are intended to enable financial institutions to consolidate and streamline operations. 
Adenza is dual headquartered in London and New York, with nearly 2,000 employees, more than 60,000 users and a customer base that spans the world's largest financial institutions.
Customers served include global, central and regional banks, broker-dealers, insurers, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, stock exchanges and clearing houses, securities services providers and corporations.
Products and Services
- Didier Bouillard, Chief Executive Officer
- Helene Koutsoudakis, CFO, Operating Partner
- Mayank Shah, Chief of Staff
- Joshua Geller, Chief Legal Officer
- Richard Bentley, Chief Product and Engineering Officer
- Laurent Jacquemin, Chief Customer Officer
- Ben Fisbein, Global Head of Sales, Capital Markets and Regulatory Solutions
- Edward Probst, Head of Strategy, Regulatory Solutions
- Gil Guillaumey, Head of Strategy, Capital Market Solutions
- Karoline Raets, Chief People Officer
- Calypso Technology and AxiomSL Combine Forces Under New Name-Adenza. Calypso.
- About Us. Adenza.