Jump to navigation Jump to search
AgriCharts, is a division of Barchart.com that provides real-time data, Web site and mobile services to the agricultural industry.
- In November of 2008, AgriCharts announced an integration initiative with Farms Technology, LLC, a major player in the industry for online grain marketing and electronic marketplaces for farmers and grain buyers. Through their relationship, grain elevators, co-ops, ethanol plants and other grain buyers which use Farms Technology’s online grain trading system, the Dynamic Pricing Platform (DPP), can seamlessly integrate into AgriCharts’ systems for real-time quotes, Web site management and mobile services. This initiative provides a comprehensive grain marketing solution as buyers using DPP benefit from the integrated systems and the ability to automatically feed basis data into AgriCharts’ Web site management and mobile distribution systems, as well as real-time pricing services.
- In July of 2008, AgriCharts announced it had launched AgriCharts Mobile, an agricultural markets, news and weather mobile Web site.
- In January 2015 AgriCharts announced the launch of AgriCharts OnDemand (www.agricharts.com/ondemand), a cloud-based service developed for accessing and delivering commodity market data and information using web services APIs.
Products and Services
- Web site hosting and management
- Market data and information
- Web content
- Real-time quotes for agricultural industry firms and websites operated
by local cash markets, grain elevators, co-ops and other agribusinesses.