Bernard H. Denis, III
Bernard H. Denis, III is a London-based compliance professional who serves as the chief compliance officer of XTX Markets.
Previously, he was a director and head of compliance for Winton Capital, a hedge fund.
In November of 2014, Denis was nominated for the board of directors of the National Futures Association in the CTA/CPO category.
Denis joined Winton Capital in 2011. Previously, he was a director with Pricewaterhouse Coopers. He was also previously a senior trading specialist with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Denis has also been a director and NASDAQ trader at Deutsche Bank Securities and a vice president and market maker for Alex Brown & Sons, Inc.
Denis received a bachelor's degree in 1992 from Loyola College (Maryland).
@JohnLothian Twitter Feed
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.
- Sponsored Pages
- Sponsored Pages - DRW
- Pages with RSS feeds
- Professionals on LinkedIn
- XTX Markets - Current Employees
- XTX Markets
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Former Employees
- Deutsche Bank - Former Employees
- Winton Capital - Former Employees
- Alex Brown & Sons, Inc. - Former Employees
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers - Former Employees