Bloomberg Tradebook, LLC
|Bloomberg Tradebook, LLC|
Bloomberg Tradebook, LCC is a global electronic agency brokerage for institutions, brokers and dealers. They offer trading technology and expertise, including specialized trading and straight-through processing tools, and Bloomberg professional news, data and analytics integrated into a single platform. It was founded in 1996 and is a subsidiary of Bloomberg.
Products in Futures
Bloomberg Tradebook futures is a market access providers to the global futures markets, offering connectivity to major exchanges, including CME Group, Eurex, Euronext.liffe, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris, Osaka Securities Exchange, Sydney Futures Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange. This service is offered in partnership with UBS, the executing broker for the BLOOMBERG.
The TRADEBOOK Futures platform offers:
- Access to all exchange-based trading tools
- Depth of market and monitor orders within the price order book at the exchange
- The ability to download Trade Blotter to a user's PC and real-time feeds from a user's blotter
- Modification of trades through anonymous execution and multiple order cancellation functionality
- Pop-up tickets, central blotter and user-preference defaults
- Leverage customizable risk controls
- The ability to track intra-day profits and losses
- Ability to access order confirmation screens prior to order submission
- Ability to set exposure and maximum trade ticket defaults and price checks
- Straight-through processing
- Access to real-time API and automated allocation tools
- FIX compliant
- Agency Brokerage
- Advanced Trading Algorithms
- Direct Market Access
- CEO and President, Raymond M. Tierney III
- CSO, Gary Stone
- COO, David J. Loffredo
- Head of Global Sales, Rick Gould
- ↑ "Bloomberg Tradebook”. Bloomberg.
- ↑ Bloomberg TRADEBOOK LLC. Hoovers.