E. Bradley Vannan
Before joining ICE, he was vice president of merchandising and transportation services at Agricore United, Canada's largest grain handler, until it was taken over by Saskatchewan Wheat Pool. Before joining Agricore in 1994, Vannan was a grain merchant at James Richardson and Sons and a domestic merchant at Pioneer Grain. While with Agricore, Vannan had responsibility for four major divisions including grain merchandising, transportation and logistics, specialty crops and pulse operations, and grain accounting.
Vannan also previously served on the board of governors of ICE Futures Canada's predecessor company, the Winnipeg Commodity Exchange.
Vannan holds a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from the University of Manitoba.
- Intercontinental Exchange Names Brad Vannan President & COO of ICE Futures Canada. Intercontinental Exchange.
- Board of Directors. IntercontinentialExchange.
- Brad Vannan. LinkedIn.
- APRIL 10, 2008: ICE NAMES BRAD VANNAN PRESIDENT & COO OF ICE FUTURES CANADA. John Lothian News.
- Officers & Board Members of ICE & Subsidiaries. U.S. Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
- Canada - Farm Futures. Meat Trade News Daily.
- Management. Intercontinental Exchange.
- "ICE Futures Canada to Seek New President". Reuters.
- "People Moves from Financial News Online US. Financial News.
- "ICE Futures Canada names Vannan as COO". Reuters.