Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
|Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.|
|Key People||Rich Daly, President and CEO|
|Products||Financial technology and data|
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions for the financial services industry.
Broadridge began as the brokerage services division of ADP in 1962. Since becoming independent in 2007, it has grown into a global fintech company with over $7 billion market capitalization.
In the 1970s, it expanded its operations into Canada. In the 1980s it created an offering for an investor communications business serving more than 30 major clients in the first year and became the largest full-service brokerage processor, with approximately 80 percent of the market.
Broadridge also has a subsidiary in India and opened its fourth office there in 2017 in Bengaluru.
On March 29, 2021, the company announced it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Itiviti Holding AB, a leading provider of trading and connectivity technology to the capital markets industry, in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion from Nordic Capital. The deal will expand Broadridge's profile in the capital markets sector, the company said.
Itiviti’s presence in the APAC and EMEA regions also is expected to increase Broadridge's scale outside North America. Itiviti is a leading global capital markets technology service provider, offering scalable solutions that financial institutions use to consolidate their trading infrastructure. With offices in 16 countries, Itiviti serves 24 of the top 25 global investment banks and over 2,000 leading brokers, trading firms and asset managers across 50 countries.
Products and Services
Broadridge offers trade processing, post trade management, exchange connectivity, collateral management 
The company's Global Market Intelligence platform provides detailed information on 80,000 mutual funds and ETFs globally, and incorporates MSCI ESG Fund Metrics to provide sustainable impact, carbon intensity metric and value alignment scores on every fund tracked by MSCI ESG Research.
- Rich Daly, President and CEO
- Tim Gokey, Corporate Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Jim Young, Corporate Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- About Us. Broadridge Financial Solutions.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions opens fourth office in India. The Hindu Businessline.
- Broadridge Extends Capital Markets Franchise with Acquisition of Itiviti. Broadridge.
- Broadridge secures deal to acquire Itiviti for $2.5 billion. The TRADE.
- Solutions for Capital Markets. Broadridge Financial Solutions.
- Broadridge Adds MSCI ESG Fund Metrics to Further Expand Global Market Intelligence Platform. Broadridge Financial Solutions.