||Chief Executive Officer
Bruce Morris has been the chief executive officer of TABB Group since February of 2018. He joined TABB Group from Progressive Business Media, where he was most recently VP, group publisher.
He is also director of the advisory board of SunStar Strategic, which he joined in August 2016.
Morris has held senior executive positions at a number of firms including Incisive Media, SourceMedia and Thomson Financial (now Thomson Reuters).
JLN News Feed
- Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) announced Wednesday that Thalia Chryssikou, head of Global Sales Strats & Structuring at Goldman Sachs, was appointed as its first fem...
- Inflation Readings Jolt Options Market
- Observations & Insight ****SC: Laura Morrison, Cboe senior VP and global head of listings, on Thursday hosts options trader and educator Jon Najarian, Innovator ETF CEO Bruce Bond, and Inno...
- Central banks step up fightback against cryptocurrencies
- First Read $49,706/$300,000 (16.6%) ++++ Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff Would you like to serve the futures industry in the U.S. to preserve the self-regulatory structure? Th...
- Richard Sandor
- Dr. Richard Sandor, chairman and CEO of the American Financial Exchange, received an honorary professorship at Fudan University In Shanghai in recognition of his contributions in the field of emiss...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.