|Key People||Craig Weber, CEO Mayiz Habbal, Managing Director and Senior Vice President of Securities & Investments Neil Katkov, Senior Vice President of Asia Research group Bart Narter, Senior Vice President of Banking|
|Products||Financial research and consulting firm|
Celent is a research and advisory company that focuses on the application of information technology in the global financial services industry. The firm provides research and consulting on the financial services industry for its clients. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Products and Services
The company provides consulting services, including strategy consulting, competitive intelligence, market sizing and positioning, gap analysis, strategy review, new market entry, and vendor selection services to financial institutions, vendors, and consulting firms.
- CEO, Craig Weber
- Managing Director and Senior Vice President of Securities & Investments, Mayiz Habbal
- Senior Vice President of Asia Research Group, Neil Katkov
- Senior Vice President of Banking, Bart Narter
- Senior Vice President, Axel Pierron
- Senior Vice President of Insurance, Craig Weber
- Senior Analyst, David Easthope